Friday, October 30, 2009

TICO BELLE

Our oldest son has been a car and truck fan since he was 3 years old. Our youngest son has been
a train and plane fan since he was 2 years old. We have taken many train rides with him.
We all enjoyed a trip aboard THOMAS THE TANK ENGINE one year, and several other older train rides.
This year, my girlfriend, Bev, told me about flights aboard the TICO BELLE. That just happens
to be Bear's favorite plane. I called and got the information on it, called my husband at work, and then the children and I went and bought tickets for all of us to fly aboard the TICO BELLE. She is a plane full of history..... and is one that just delights my favorite Bear Cub! Bear and Todd before we board.
Todd buckling his brother in...
My favorite view was of COCOA BEACH
from the sky... looks much different from
how it looks when you are walking on it!
A face that delights his momma,
and makes his daddy glad to have
spent the money on a plane ride!
We may just have to rename our Bear Cub....
SMILEY!

Robin

No comments: