Friday, October 28, 2011

Florida Fall

 I LOVE fall leaves! 
Growing up in Florida, I was never 'aquainted' with the beautiful colors that fall can bring in other areas of the country.
I went to college in South Carolina, and met my husband there.
We lived there for 8 years after we married, and then moved to Florida to live...
and here we have been for the past 23 years. One thing I have missed is the changing of the season that brought the beautiful colors of fall.
A lady from church recently visited family in Virginia.
She brought me back a bag of leaves.
My very green hedges got a treat of some fall leaves!
Whatatreat!
 The kids....
Aimée, Todd and Bear
:)
We do have some Fall flags ....
but we don't have much leaf color going on here....
unless you like the GREEN!

1 Peter 1:24-25
For all flesh is as grass,
and all the glory of man as the flower of grass.
The grass withereth,
and the flower thereof falleth away:
But the word of the Lord endureth for ever.
And this is the word which by the gospel is preached unto you.

No comments: