Friday, October 28, 2011

GOOD NEWS CLUB

This summer, Aimée and I took a course that would allow us to teach in CEF (Child Evangelism Fellowship) Good News Clubs. People from our church work in several clubs each week in the public schools and YMCAs. Aimée and I along with Bear and Todd work in one at a YMCA along with Holly and Susan.
 Aimée helping me with the song.. YES, I CAN.....
 Aimée telling the bible story.....
 She is reminding the children of the day's Bible verse.... Hebrews 13:5b...
"Be content with such things as ye have; for he hath said, I will never leave thee."
 We really enjoy it! Aimée will be working with children when she goes to Sierra Leone. This outreach is giving her some wonderful experience.

Bear has been a big help to us each week, and the children love him! It is wonderful to do be able to do this outreach with my children.....I love that they LOVE to serve the LORD!

Deuteronomy 5:29
O that there were such an heart in them,
that they would fear me,
and keep all my commandments always,
that it might be well with them,
and with their children for ever!

No comments: